The AMS-PB1 is an accessory with a DPDT momentary pushbutton switch that mounts in AMS mounting frames and in standard D-style cutouts. Two high quality terminal blocks are provided for the connections. The front plate and bracket are constructed of black satin powder coated steel. A black plastic bezel is provided to finish the D-style cutout hole when the accessory is mounted. These accessories are designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls