The AMS-BNC is an accessory that mounts in AMS mounting frames and in standard D-style cutouts. It features a high quality gold-plated BNC jack with solder terminals. The front plate is constructed of black satin powder coated steel. A black plastic bezel is provided to finish the D-style cutout hole when the accessory is mounted. These accessories are designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls