The patent-pending Habitat Outdoor Digital Media System is a weather resistant outdoor enclosure, with a modular design to allow for expansion from single to double or triple displays using the same bolt pattern base plate. This unique, patent-pending design can be customized for compatibility with any OEM display, and has an operating temperature of 0 to 50° C without the use of air conditioning, which results in up to 70% savings in electricity usage. It features a unique airflow system and positive airflow to keep out dust and dirt, offers theft-deterrence/vandal resistance, and is IP56/NEMA 4 rated. All Habitat Outdoor Digital Media Enclosures are made to order.
- Patent-pending design with no Air Conditioning required for operating temp: 0-50°C, resulting in up to 70% savings in electricity usage
- Modular Design allows for future expansion, using the same bolt pattern base plate for single, double or triple displays
- Versatile wall or pedestal mounting options
- Weather-resistant, Outdoor Protection: NEMA 4, IP56
- 6mm laminated, shatter-proof, anti-reflective glass
- Unique airflow system and positive airflow to keep dust and dirt out
- Options to add touchscreen capabilities, cameras, speakers and branding