Rockleigh, NJ 07647
Crestron Electronics, Inc.
Model: ULTIMATE ASUB10-B-T-EACH
Aug. 30, 2022 - When you scrutinize the landscape, you'll uncover that esports applications also share many similarities with today's more common collaborative applications like hybrid meeting spaces, classrooms, and digital signage. While the scale is different and the intended experiences vary, the functionality is nearly the same regardless of size — or name.
Each esports venue — labs, training venues, and competition venues — has something of an analog in the corporate and/or educational worlds.
- These venues are very similar to huddle spaces.
- Needs for these similar spaces include:
- USB integration for peripherals
- Point-to-point source interaction
- Commitment to supporting security standards
- Ability to scale
These spaces are similar to hybrid workspaces and standard conference rooms in corporate settings, and much like classrooms in schools and universities. They could potentially scale up to include technology shared by courtroom, executive conference room, or lecture hall/training room applications. Larger venues also have commonalities with military installations.
- Needs for these similar spaces include (in addition to what's mentioned in Labs):
- Integration with conferencing solutions
- Streamlined and affordable control for a unified UX
- Single and multi-display output support
- Interoperability with peripherals such as cameras, MNK (keyboard/mouse), etc.
These spaces share many of the same attributes as simulation centers, command and control centers, and emergency operations spaces.
Needs for these similar spaces include (in addition to what's mentioned in Labs and Training Venues):
- Multi-source and user routing
- Audio routing (embedding, de-embedding)
- Ultra-high image integrity up to 4K60 4:4:4
- 240hz refresh rates
- Support for enterprise grade security
- Advanced control functionality
- Audio amplification
Any application that demands high integrity, lossless video; state-of-the-art audio; and best-in-class lighting, control, and security features is best served by the kind of top-quality ecosystem only a company like Crestron can provide.
1420 S 4800 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104