High level conference speech for conferencing, VOIP, assistive listening and schools.
The HSC15 high level conference headset is AKG's latest headset in the field of conferencing. Sophisticated design pairs with high quality audio and advanced security technology. Optimal adjustment to any head size and lightweight design allow hours of use, while forgetting the presence of the headset. After the conference wiping with a simple hygienic tissue will prepare the unit for the next user, without the need to exchange expensive foam cushions. The steel bow is made of stainless spring steel to keep it's shape for the entire lifetime while it is also flexible enough to achieve different wearing positions. The microphone is built on a slim line omni directional condenser capsule, reproducing excellent sound quality, even when the microphone is not positioned perfectly.
The HSC15 is the ideal tool for the work of professional interpreters. It features two pieces of 3.5mm jack connectors, which are common in most interpreter desks and also allow the use with a PC/laptop. The cable is very soft and TPU covered in order to reduce the structure-borne noise.
- On-ear, ultra lightweight design and wide adjustment range - for maximum wearing comfort
- Low impedance technology - for lots of SPL to override room noise when needed
- Cleanable high gloss polished plastic ear cups - comply with all hygienic standards
- The headband is made of a soft TPE material - to guarantee comfortably wearing properties
- Slim line gooseneck - for optimal positioning of the microphone
- Omni directional condenser element - reproduces linear sound quality for optimal intelligibility