This 4K HDMI audio extractor lets you de-embed the audio from your HDMI video streams to create a distinct audio output that you can connect directly to a digital or analog audio device. Supporting HDMI 2.0 specifications, the de-embedder maintains 4K 60Hz resolutions to deliver a seamless video experience.
- Separate and send the audio from a 4K HDMI video signal to dedicated audio devices
- Supports the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications and HDR video passthrough
- Hassle-free connection with digital optical audio or Dual RCA audio devices
- Expand the capabilities of the audio extractor by converting to 3.5mm audio
- Integrated EDID management capabilities with passthrough settings for maximum compatibility
- Connect an HDMI device to the analog stereo in your classroom
- Extract audio from an HDMI source, route it to dedicated audio equipment in your conference room