This 62.5/125 micron Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable is terminated with one SC (male) connector and one LC (male) connector, to provide the necessary interconnect between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks. Each Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
- Fiber optic cables are an ultimate solution for high- speed data transmission
- Fiber optic cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Does not carry electricity thereby avoiding the explosive consequences of a broken copper line
- Fiber optic cabling can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installation problems
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Lifetime warranty