The ET91000LCOAM Managed Fiber Media Converter lets you extend a Gigabit Ethernet connection over Multimode LC fiber, with the added benefit of remote management capabilities.
Compliant with 802.3ah OAM (Operations, Administration & Management), this managed media converter incorporates an easy-to-use web interface for operation, administration and maintenance, enabling you to quickly determine the location of failing links and the fault conditions without sending service personnel to the physical location of the device.
An effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fiber backbone, the Ethernet to fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds at distances of up to 550m (1804ft) through the installed Multi-Mode LC SFP. The converter also features an all-steel chassis, for durability in harsh environments.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis(ETCHS2U), as well as a replaceable MSA-compliant SFP slot.
1 - Fiber Media Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Supports 802.3ah OAM In-band management for monitoring connection status
- Gigabit Muti Mode LC SFP installed (up to 550m)
- SFP can be removed from the unit, for replacement or swapping to a different specification
- 9k Jumbo Frame Support
- Per-port bandwidth control
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Supports Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS)
- Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- Perfect for secure connections required by government agencies where EMI is not acceptable
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Connect traffic control or monitoring systems to a main office, even from extreme distances