The DP2VGA3 is a DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA adapter for connect DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop computer to a VGA monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort 1.2-capable display.
The DP to VGA adapter is fully compliant with the DisplayPort 1.2 revision, ensuring compatibility with newer DisplayPort enabled computer systems. The DisplayPort 1.2 adapter is also backward compatible with older DisplayPort revisions, ensuring this adapter will work with DisplayPort computer. Plus, with support for resolutions up to 1920x1200p/ 1080p can convert DisplayPort video source to work with VGA projector or display without sacrificing video quality.
For a hassle-free setup the DisplayPort adapter allows for plug-and-play installation with no software or drivers required.
- Fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 revision
- No software or drivers required
- Compact and lightweight design
- Supports video resolution up to 1920x1200p/1080p
- Extend desktop to a secondary display, by connecting a VGA monitor to DisplayPort port
- Connect DisplayPort computer to a VGA projector
- Carry the adapter with while travelling to ensure laptop is compatible with VGA displays in BYOD applications