The 3ft DisplayPort to mini DisplayPort 1.2 cable adapter turns a mini DP male connector into a regular DisplayPort male connector, making it easy to connect a mini DisplayPort-equipped monitor to a laptop that only provides a standard DisplayPort output.
The DP to mini DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160p) at 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6Gbps. The cable also supports multi-stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
- High-resolution support of up to 4k x 2k
- Support for high bit rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6Gbps
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standard
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Molded mini DisplayPort connectors with strain relief
- Allows mini DisplayPort monitors, such as Apple cinema displays to be connected to computers equipped with standard DisplayPort connections