6ft DisplayPort cable supports a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual link DVI, while supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560x1600). The cable features latching connectors, with support for two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. This 6ft DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source