DisplayPort cables feature a small USB-sized latching connector, two-way display connectivity, optional audio support, higher performance than dual link DVI at 10.8 Gigabits per second and a unique micro-packet architecture that enables new display features. DisplayPort supports a maximum of 10.8 Gigabits data rate and WQXGA (2560x1600) resolution over a 15m cable.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source