The ARMPIVOT is adjustable monitor arm lets you mount a display to your desk or table on a simple yet stylish monitor pole, with tilt, pivot and height adjustments.
The desk-mount monitor arm features an 11.89in (302mm) tall support post, for a much greater height adjustment range than a typical monitor stand can provide. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the LCD arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation.
Mounting your displays on a support post above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk.
Supports 12 - 30" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 30lbs (14kg), the monitor mount holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management hook to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole.
- Adjustable monitor arm with several position / viewing angle adjustments
- Supports displays from 12 to 30” (30lbs / 14kg capacity)
- 360° rotation around the support post
- +90/-15° Tilt
- Landscape to portrait screen rotation
- Includes convertible desk / grommet-mount clamp
- Clamp fits desks up to 4in (101mm) thick
- Integrated cable management
- Mount a display to the side of your desk or table with tilt, swivel and height adjustment capabilities
- Grommet mount your display through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as needed
- Lift your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding