The 50FIBLCLC10 10-meter (33ft) Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with LC (male) connectors to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.Ensuring optimal data transfers and network stability, 50/125-micron cables offer nearly three times the bandwidth of 62.5/125-micron cables, so your data will be transferred at higher rates over longer distances. Each Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
- Connectors offer greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, and impacts during cable installation and maintentance
- Immune to electricty interference
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installation problems
- Fiber Optic cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Fiber Optic cables are an ultimate solution for high-speed data transmission
- Lifetime warranty