The 25SAT35HDD 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive adapter enclosure turns a 2.5" SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5" drive.
The adapter enclosure lets you substitute a 3.5" hard drive for a 2.5" SSD/HDD in any application that would typically require a 3.5" drive, such as desktop chassis, backplane, or docking station. The enclosure has the same dimensions as a standard 3.5" hard drive, including mounting points, and SATA connector locations.
With support for drives up to 12.5mm in height, and high-capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 1TB) this HDD adapter ensures compatibility with virtually any 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive.
- Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD up to 12.5mm in height
- Standard 3.5" HDD mounting points
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Tool-less installation
- Replace your 3.5" hard drives with same-size SSDs
- Install a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into any 3.5" hard drive bay, such as a desktop chassis, backplane kit, or docking station
- Repurpose unused laptop hard drives to work with your desktop computer, or as a hot-swap storage solution