Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40 years, launches their new CHE-HDF18G01 - Pro AV/IT HDMI 18G Fiber Extender TX/RX Kit up to 3300ft, a compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDF18G01 HDMI over fiber extender supports 18G, resolutions up to 4K60 and is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. This extender is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a fiber signal, which can be conveniently transmitted over 3300ft using single mode fiber cable or 1000ft over multi-mode fiber cable. Included are two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bi-directional infrared control and supports RS232.
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDF18G01 HDMI over fiber extender is perfect for lecture halls, retail sales displays and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 3 Year Warranty.
Features and Benefits
· Supports HD resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz (4:2:0),4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz
· Supports video transmission up to 3300ft over a single-mode fiber cable
· Supports video transmission up to 1000ft over a multi-mode fiber cable (50/125µm/OM3)
· HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compliant
· Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
· Supports Bi-directional wideband IR control, RS-232
· Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
· Kit includes Transmitter and Receiver
· RoHS Certified
· 3 Year Warranty
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro A/V and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.