The 1017 NeoTech™ are a versatile, workhorse headset for general-purpose classroom usage with mobile devices. They deliver performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning and its unidirectional inline microphone captures a student’s verbal response - not their neighbours - making it ideal for language learning, library uses and in computer labs. Compatible with tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, laptop and desktop PCs and Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom. A highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material that resists chewing and cutting. The CaliTuff™ cord design includes a reinforced ear-cup entry point that resists stress separation. A heavy gauge plastic zip lock bag with personalized labelling area that promotes classroom hygiene by isolating head lice while providing utility for storage when not in use.
- Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes
- Noise-reducing circumaural earcups lower external noise so volume can be set at levels recommended for hearing safety
- 6ft Highly durable CaliTuff™ cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting and separation
- Inline volume control ideal for easy access
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations, replaceable leatherette ear cushions