The CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal. The CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Cable features 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- CAT5e Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e – Performance tested to exceed 350MHz
- TIA/EIA-568-C Compliant