The DSR800 reference two-channel digital wireless receiver provides an ultra-wide bandwidth of up to 150MHz for reliable operation with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of applications. It is designed to work with the versatile DHT800 handheld transmitter, which offers interchangeable microphone capsules and the DPT800 body-pack transmitter, for line- and microphone signals. For enhanced flexibility, the DSR800 provides two digital audio outputs for DANTE and AES EBU. The receiver finds interference-free channels and synchronizes the corresponding setup data to the transmitter via infrared signal. The environment scan converts the DSR800 into a spectrum analyzer, scanning the receiver’s frequency band for active radio frequencies and displaying the spectrum.
- Two channels in a compact 19” metal casing for secure rack-mounting and transportation
- Graphic spectrum analyzer provides a clear overview of radio frequencies
- User-friendly operation by fast and intuitive system setup
- Integrated digital signal processing with low-cut filter, three-band equalizer, dbx compressor and dbx limiter
- Analog and digital audio outputs 2x balanced XLR, 2x unbalanced ¼” jack connectors, AES EBU output and DANTE output